Intermediate Dutch course level B1+
Dutch course with a personal approach and focus on speaking, listening, interaction, vocabulary, word order and sentence structure.
- Language level: B1+ (intermediate)
- Starting date: Wednesday 5th July at 17:15 - 18:45
- Lesson dates: Weekly lessons on 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th July, 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23th and 30th August and 6th September 2017
- Location: Schipholweg 103, Leiden ( 8 min. walking from Leiden Centraal trein station, free parking)
- Lessons: Group lessons (10 x 90 min.) with max. 5 students, one lesson per week, 10 lessons in total with an option to continue in a follow-up course
- Main focus: Speaking, listening comprehension, conversational and interactive skills, vocabulary
- Textbook: Nederlands op niveau (EUR 42,50)
- Course fee: EUR 350 per person (10 group lessons with a total of 3 - 5 students) or EUR 400 per person (10 group lessons with a total of 2 students), course fee is incl. extra materials, vocabulary stickers, coffee/tea and little refreshments.
- Payment: via bank transfer or in cash, course fee can be paid after first lesson
Interested? Please fill in the Registration form on the left or contact us for more information and registrations. We are looking forward to meeting you soon!
Intermediate Dutch course (A2+)