Medical Dutch course
Specialized Dutch course for doctors and medical professionals who need to improve and specialize their Dutch language skills for their professional medical carreer in the Netherlands. Tailor-made course starting on your current language level. One-to-one and group lessons are both possible.
- Language level: your current language evel, B1/B2
- Starting date: upon request
- Location: Schipholweg 103, Leiden (8 min. walking from Leiden Centraal train station, free parking)
- Lessons: Weekly or a or a more intensive course. Both one-to-one and group lessons are possible. Intensity and course duration upon agreement. Please contact us for the possibilities.
- Main focus: Intensive boost to your medical vocabulary, conversational and listening comprehension skills in Dutch, whatever your starting level is. Gaining more confidence in professional medical interactions in Dutch. Practicing with authentic doctor-patient conversations.
- Textbook: Hoe zit het met staan + tailor-made materials
- Course fee: upon request, depending on the lenght and intensity of the course and group size, course fee is incl. extra materials, coffee/tea and little refreshments
- Payment: via bank transfer or in cash, course fee can be paid after first lesson
Interested? Please fill in the Contact form on the left or contact us for more information and registrations. We are looking forward to meeting you soon!