Dutch course for absolute beginners (A0)
Basic Dutch course with a small group of students and focus on speaking, interaction, pronunciation & fun. Reaching level A1.
- Language level: Absolute beginners (A0)
- Starting date: to be estimated, please contact us for more information
- Lesson dates: 10 weekly lessons
- Location: Schipholweg 103, Leiden (8 min. walking from Leiden Centraal train station, free parking)
- Lessons: Group lessons (10 x 90 min.) with max. 5 students, one lesson per week, 10 lessons in total with an option to continue in a follow-up course. There is a minimum of two students required for this course to start.
- Main focus: Speaking, listening comprehension, conversational and interactive skills, vocabulary
- Textbook: Nederlands in gang (EUR 39,50)
- Course fee: EUR 350 per person (10 group lessons with a total of 3 - 5 students) or EUR 400 per person (10 group lessons with a total of 2 students), course fee is incl. extra materials, vocabulary stickers, coffee/tea and little refreshments.
- Payment: via bank transfer or in cash, course fee can be paid after first lesson.
Interested? Please fill in the Registration form below or contact us for more information and registrations. We are looking forward to meeting you soon!
Dutch course for beginners (A0)