Word order in Dutch
Mastering the Dutch word order and sentence structure with a professional and experienced teacher who helps you to understand the system behind the Dutch sentence structure. Tailor-made Dutch course with a deep focus and personal approach.
- Language level: A2 - B2
- Starting date: Wednesday 5th April 2017 at 15:30 - 17:00
- Location: Schipholweg 103, Leiden (8 min. walking from Leiden Centraal train station, free parking)
- Lessons: 10 lessons of 90 minutes, weekly
- Main focus: Making Dutch sentences with a correct word order and sentence structure. Understanding the system behing Dutch sentence structure. Gaining more confidence in Dutch interactions. Practicing with tailor-made and interactive lesson materials.
- Textbook: tailor-made lessons materials, price included in lesson costs
- Course fee: EUR 350 per person (10 lessons with a total of 3 - 5 students) or EUR 400 per person (10 lessons with a total of 2 students), course fee is incl. extra materials, coffee/tea and little refreshments
- Payment: via bank transfer or in cash, course fee can be paid after first lesson
Interested? Please fill in the Contact form below or contact us for more information and registrations. We are looking forward to meeting you soon!
Dutch course: Word order