New: Learn Dutch irregular verbs with SMS learning!
Heb je lekker geslaapt of geslapen? Gegetet of gegeten? Gedrinken of gedronken?
If you have the hardest times learning the Dutch irregular verbs, try SMS learning!
How does it work?
You receive 20 SMSes per month, every day from Monday to Friday. In every SMS you will find 4-5 Dutch irregular verbs with an infinitive, past tense and their English translation, e.g.:
At the end of the month, you can test your knowledge with a test sent by e-mail.
- All verbs come with an English translation.
- You learn step by step, every day a few verbs, no long lists.
- Besides learning the past tense forms of already known verbs, you also learn new verbs and extend your vocabulary.
- The verbs are offered in logical order: they come in groups with similar way to form past tense, which means that you see the logic and learn faster.
- The SMS learning programme is designed for all language levels from level A2 all the way to level C1.
- You can do the challenging irregular verbs test and test your knowledge!
What does it cost?
|Irregular Dutch Verbs||EUR 15|
After the first month, you can decide, whether you would like to continue.
Interested? Contact us! The next round starts on Monday 30th September!